Waste Oil Collection Services
Waste Oil Collection Services Australia Wide
Knowing that one litre can contaminate up to a thousand litres of water, it is essential to learn how to manage oil every time we perform an oil change. Cooper’s Environmental has been providing waste oil collection services for more than 20 years. At Cooper’s, we know that oil does not wear out, it just gets dirty, and if we dispose of it inappropriately, it has a high probability of becoming hazardous. Hazardous oil is a threat to the lives of humans, plants, and animals (terrestrial and aquatic).
We collect a variety of waste oil types including;
- Automotive Waste Oil
- Medium & Light Fuel Oils
- Lubricating Oils
- Turbine Oils
- Diesel/Gas Oils
- Hydraulic Oils
- Electrical Insulation Oils
- Heavy Fuel Oils
- Gearbox Oils
When collecting the above types of oils, we offer the following services
- We provide a nationwide waste oil collection service regardless of the quantity
- We empty and clean oil tanks of all sizes and take the emptied waste oil for authorised disposal
- Cooper’s collects large and small quantities of waste oil from agricultural industries, garages, ships, industrial factories, automotive factories, ferries, engineering facilities, cargo vessels and even fishing boats.
- Multi-site management
- One-off collections
- A routine planning service
- We provide DGSAs, On Call Dangerous Goods Advisors
- Cooper’s also sends a text reminder for impending collections
Waste Oil and its related wastes have strict regulations. They must be collected, stored or recycled by a company that is approved and licensed by the state’s Environmental Regulator. Cooper’s Environmental has full ISO accreditations, with ISO 9000 (Quality management), ISO 14000 (Environmental management), and AS 4801 (Health and Safety management) certificates.
By providing waste oil collection services, Cooper’s helps in creating a closed loop in oil usage, creating fuel oil by re-refining used oil, processing oil and base oil, thus giving them a new lease in life. This plays a significant role in offsetting Australia’s and New Zealand’s requirements of oil by close to 900,000 barrels every year. With such savings, our nation can lower its need for virgin refined oil.